Monument 10k Trolley Shuttle to the Race with Pre-Race Tailgate
Racers and spectators: why fight the race day traffic or walk an extra mile before AND after the race when you can park at the brewery with ease and take the RVA on Wheels shuttle to and from the race? The best part? You’re right back at STRANGEWAYS BREWING where you started for the After-Party and Food Truck Court!
Your $10 ticket gets you:
• free parking at the brewery
• ‘proper’ hydration before race
• RVA Trolley ride to and from the race
• Beer token for later that day
• Outdoor Games
• Fuel up for the race with tailgate snacks
• FIRST 50 tickets ARE SOLD! Still plenty of room on the trolley but no more free T-shirts included. All the other goodies still apply.
From original post: First 50 people paid get a Strangeways T-shirt of your choice (must be marked as “going” this event page)
Shuttle starts at 7:45am from Strangeways, and running approx. every 45 minutes (leaving Strangeways for the race at 7:45, 8:30, 9:15, 10am with returns to the brewery every 45 minutes until 1pm)
*Racers are responsible for taking the appropriately timed shuttle to get you there in time.
*Tailgate Party ends at 10am, when the brewery opens to the public. Shuttle will run through 1pm.
Don’t forget to stick around for the unofficially official Monument 10k Afterparty and Food Truck Court at Strangeways Brewing- starting at 10am.
Dog-friendly outside all day, every day (sorry, no pups on the trolley).